Ice Cream Truck Ops Fat Tire Omni Mountain Bike - 563594502
Ice Cream Truck Ops is a little brother of sorts to the Ice Cream Truck but both share the same Surly 4130 triple butted Cro-Moly Ice Cream Truck frame, which can only mean that youve come here looking for a trail-approved ripper that can fit some big ass tires. The Ice Cream Truck Ops uses the same 190mm spaced rear end of the standard Ice Cream Truck. With the Surly MDS dropout system you have the option of running a 197x12 thru-axle, 190mm geared or single speed drive train. The complete Ice Cream Truck Ops comes with only the Shimano direct mount, 197mm thru-axle chips and framesets come with all three MDS chips so you can build the frame up however you want. A 44mm headtube gives you the option of running straight or tapered steerer forks while the Ice Cream Truck Ops comes with our tapered leg, straight blade 150x15mm thru-axle rigid fork. The Ice Cream Truck Ops comes with a middle of the road fat wheel set consisting of our Rolling Darryl 82mm wide rims and Nate 3.8 tires. This wheel set spreads the footprint of the 3.8 Nate tire, giving you more floatation without drastically increasing wheel weight. In short, its a good middle ground between the Marge Lite and Clown Shoe rim. The Ice Cream Truck Ops is rounded out by a build kit chosen for its reliable performance. Ice Cream Truck Ops gets our OD crank with 36/22 rings, 120tpi Nate 3.8 tires, a full complement of SLX derailleurs and Microshift 10spd thumb shifters which work well bare handed or if you were to find yourself riding with your hands sheathed in oven mits.
- Frame: Surly Ice Cream Truck, 100% Surly 4130 CroMoly steel. ED coated. Triple-butted main triangle. TIG-welded
- Fork: Surly Ice Cream Truck, Tapered straight blade 4130 CroMoly. 483mm axle to crown, 47mm offset. 51mm IS front standard disc mount. 150mm x 15mm thru axle dropouts (axle included).
- Seatpost clamp: Surly Constrictor, 33.1mm (Surly clamp included)
- Crankset: Surly O.D., 22/36t
- Bottom Bracket: Surly Pressfit BB, PF 41/132 w/sleeve
- Front Derailleur: Shimano SLX FD-616D, Problem Solvers direct mount adapter. Top-pull. Black
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX M675 - 65, Black
- Cog or Cassette: Shimano SLX HG50-10, 10-speed 1136t
- Chain: KMC x10RB, Silver
- Headset: Cane Creek 40, ZS44/EC44