Sequence Gxp Direct Mount Mountain Bike Chainrings Black - 563926897
The Chromag Sequence chainring uses the official X-SYNC technology licensed from SRAM for unmatched chain retention. Chromag is the only mtb company officially authorized to produce chainrings with the X-SYNC technology. So now, no matter what kind of mountain bike you have, you can have the peace of mind that your chain will stay put, and you can give your bike a little extra flair with the timeless Chromag styling.
- Official SRAM X-SYNC technology. Complies with SRAM warranty standards for compatibility with all SRAM X-SYNC drivetrain.
- Chamfered mud-clearing recesses at the base of the teeth provide the best possible performance in muddy conditions.
- CNC Machined from 7075T6 aluminum for the best durability.
- Available for 104 BCD crank spider patterns and Direct Mount options.
- 7075-T6 aluminum
- Anodized Black with laser etch
- CNC machined in Whistler, BC.
Sequence rings will be available in:
- 30/32/34/36 tooth (104 BCD)
- 28/30/32 tooth (Direct mount GXP)
104 BCD is the most popular crank arm spacing design (refer to manufacturers specifications to check for compatibility).
Direct mount rings work with SRAM S1400, S2200, S2210, X9 XO and XX1 crank arms. GXP bottom bracket Direct Mount Sequence rings available.