Prestacycle TorqKeys T-Handle pre-set Torque Tools
Ergonomic, handle fits your palm with a four-finger grip. Tool provides an unmistakable
20 degree overrun when Torque limit is reached. Users can be confident knowing they
have the correct tension. Low profile allows the tool to fit into more places for use, 60%
lower height than tools costing twice as much. 50% thicker walls in the bit shaft make
our tools stronger and more reliable.
Fast and easy-to-use as an everyday tool. Tool unscrews fasteners without torque
limitation (do not use on stuck, damaged or rusted bolts). Color-coded tension markings
on both sides make it a quick-grab on your workbench. Combine TorqKeys with our
Ratchets and Bit sets to make a more complete tool set for Bicycle servicing.
- Torque value accurate to + / - 8%.
- Torque accuracy lifecycle exceeds 5000 cycles.
- Provides 20 degree overrun when maximum torque is reached.
- Overrun provides user with unmistakable feedback when torque value is reached.
- Polymer T-Handle ergonomically designed for comfortable palm grip.
- Color-coded tension markings on both sides.
- 12mm wide Zinc shaft has 50% thicker walls - stronger than other TorqKeys.
- Magnetic 1/4" hex bit retention makes bit changes easy.
- Height: 64.5 mm, 2 1/2 inches.
- Width: 81 mm, 3.18 inches.
- Weight: Approx. 75 grams.
- 1 Year Warranty.