Record 11 Speed Cassettes - 571604676
Campagnolo Record 11 Speed Titanium/Steel Cassette
In competition, the engineers at Campagnolo understand that every little detail counts, and thats why steel and titanium were used when producing the Campagnolo Record sprockets.
The perfect teeth design results in a perfect synchronization between shifting and chain movement.
The six larger sprockets are divided in triplets, which are mounted on special frames to increase rigidity.
ULTRA-SHIFT TEETH DESIGN
- Every sprocket tooth is designed and placed to perform a specific function, such as raising or lowering the chain or giving maximum power transmission to the wheel.
REINFORCED MOUNTS FOR SECOND AND THIRD TRIPLETS
- Greater sprocket set rigidity performance, precision.
- Sprocket tuning allows for maximum shifting performance without hesitation: fast, accurate, and quiet, even under stress.
3 TITANIUM SPROCKETS
NEW 11-29 COMBINATION
- Provides the ideal combination on any gradient: from pedaled descents to the steepest climbs in the Giro dItalia
- 11-29t Only compatible with MY2015+ mechanical drive trains and no EPS, due to chain wrap capacity