Super Record Cassettes - 571604699
Campagnolo Super Record 11 Speed Cassettes
Maximum performance and low noise with no compromise on components. With this in mind Campagnolo, engineers designed the Super Record sprockets with a double frame on the last two sprocket triplets.
This results in a more solid and lighter frame, thanks to the use of titanium in the 6 larger sprockets.
The Ultra-Shift teeth design has been upgraded to make shifting faster, with perfect synchronization and to eliminate chain stress.
ULTRA-SHIFT TEETH DESIGN
- Every sprocket tooth is designed and placed to perform a specific function, like lifting or lowering the chain or giving maximum power transmission to the wheel.
REINFORCED MOUNTS FOR SECOND AND THIRD TRIPLETS
- Greater sprocket set rigidity - performance precision.
- The sprocket tuning allows for maximum shifting performance without hesitation: fast, precise and quiet, even under stress.
6 TITANIUM SPROCKETS
NICKEL-CHROME SURFACE TREATMENT
- Reduces chain/sprocket friction - extends sprockets life.
NEW 11-29 COMBINATION
- Provides the ideal combination on any gradient: from pedaled descents to the steepest climbs in the Giro dItalia
- 11-29t (Should only be used with the 2015 Chorus/Record/Super Record mechanical groups, no EPS, due to chain wrap capacity)