Super Record Skeleton Brakes Black - 571604701
Campagnolo Super Record Skeleton Brakes
For a fast descent you need a safe and reliable braking system that is powerful and adjustable.
The Campagnolo Super Record system guarantees shorter braking distance and complete control of breaking power thanks to the Skeleton arm design and new brake pads.
In its standard version Campagnolo offers the classic front brake Dual Pvot and rear brake Mono Pvot design to provide maximum braking power modulation.
But for those looking for the maximum braking power, even at the rear, Campagnolo offers the rear brake Dual Pvot option.
NEW LIGHTER SHOE HOLDERS
CENTRAL FULCRUM WITH BEARING SYSTEM
- Braking modulatation, reliability, and performance consistently maintained over time.
EXCLUSIVE BRAKE PAD COUPLING/UNCOUPLING SYSTEM
- Fast and secure brake pad replacement.
- Reduction of braking distance in both dry and wet conditions - longer brake pad and braking track life.
SKELETON BRAKE ARMS
- No-bend arms, modularity, reduced weight.
FRONT/REAR DIFFERENTIATED BRAKING
- Lighter rear brake - greater braking power modulation.
DUAL PIVOT FRONT/REAR VERSION
- The brake allows an enhanced braking action.
- Dual Pivot F/R- 297g
- Dual Pivot F/Single Pivot R- 272g