Chorus Carbon 4-Arm Ultra-Torque Cranks Carbon - 571604715
Campagnolo 2015 Chorus 4-arm Ultra-Torque 11speed Carbon Crank
The Campagnolo Chorus drivetrain represents the perfect solution for the sophisticated cyclist searching for Super Record performance at a more competitive price.
The new Campagnolo Chorus crank uses a 4 arm spider design which makes for one single crankarm for all chainring options thanks to its unified bolt pattern. Gone are the days of having a dedicated bolt pattern for standard chainrings and another for compact rings. No longer will changing from traditional to compact, or vice versa, translate into the obligatory purchase of a completely new crankset. The new bolt pattern allows for all 3 chainring standards 53/39, 52/36 and 50/34 to be built upon the same crankset. Changing between compact and standard is now as easy as changing 8 bolts and two chainrings. While the new 4-arm bolt pattern makes for a much more practical design that offers the cyclist a more versatile component, the Campy Tech Lab was dedicated primarily on increasing performance characteristics.
The new design incorporates a 8 bolt pattern with a spider arm design that not only holds the chainring in place by way of the bolt but also supports the chainring and in doing so, increases system rigidity. In addition to completely redesigning the spider, Campagnolo engineers dedicated a great deal of energy towards a completely new crankarm that is a great deal stiffer than previous versions. Add this new highly rigid crankarm to the new four-arm spider design and you have a complete crankset that not only excels at transferring power more than any previous version but one that is also more versatile with respect to gearing.
- Redesigned carbon arms and 4-arm spider with a unified bolt pattern
- Unified bolt pattern allows for all 3 chainring standards 53/39, 52/36 and 50/34 to be built upon the same crankarms
- New design incorporates a 8-bolt pattern with a spider arm design that not only holds the chainring in place by way of the bolt but also supports the chainring and in doing so, increases system rigidity
- Lightened Ultra-Torque (UT), Hirth joint semi-axle bottom bracket spindle
- Bottom Bracket is not included
Crank Arm Lengths: