Pro Micro Pedal - 575705175
Ritchey Pro Micro Pedal
The perfect gravel bike pedal is back.
Standard road pedals and cleats will get jammed with rocks and mud, and mountain bike pedals are heavier and offer less cornering clearance, which is critical when combined with a road bikes lower BB height. Enter Tom Ritcheys personal favorite pedal, the pro Micro Roadthe only road pedal that can keep going when the pavement ends.
- Proven retention system offers fast, predictable entry and release and excellent mud-shedding characteristics
- Superlight one-sided stainless steel body
- Incredible cornering clearance
- SPD cleat and shoe convenience for those occasional dismounts
- Low profile design offers exceptionally low axle-to-cleat height for optimal pedaling efficiency
- Bushing, needle and cartridge bearing system for long service life
- Only 208g (pair)