WCS c220 Blatte Black Stem Blatte Black - 575705194
Ritchey WCS C220 84/6D Stem
The WCS C220 stem rivals the performance of the revolutionary C260 stem design, but its quicker and easier to install and remove thanks to a press-fit handlebar clamp interface and forward-facing hardware.
First proven on the Ritchey Trail stem, the C220 handlebar clamp design creates a more secure interface by wrapping a full 220 degrees over the handlebar. Bolt forces are aligned with the clamp so that the stem body embraces the handlebar, which is less prone to damaging lightweight bars. This clamp design allows for a lighter faceplate and stem body with no sacrifice in strength or stiffness.
The stem body is forged 2014 aluminum for further weight reduction. Premium quality crmo steel bolts are used throughout.
- Material: 3d forged 2014 alloy body
- 4 x 4mm coated CrMo steel forward-facing faceplate bolts
- 2 x 4mm coated CrMo steel offset steer tube clamp bolts
- 5Nm torque max on all hardware
- Compatible with all 31.8 bars
- Press-fit clamp design installs and removes like a standard stem
- Lengths: 60-130mm
- Angle: 84/6 degree
- Steerer Height: 42mm
- Steerer: 1-1/8
- Faceplate Width: 42mm
- Blatte Finish
- 121g (110mm)