Dumonde Tech has been working diligently on our next generation of bicycle chain lubricant for several years. Our Micro Resistant Complex Compounds (MRCC) have been in development for over 10 years. Originally developed for our motorsports lubrications, MRCC technology creates a lighter viscosity while maintaining high protection, reducing friction and increase in adhesion creating higher film strength.
Dumonde Tech introduces PRO X REGULAR BICYCLE CHAIN LUBRICANT
Everyone who has tested or raced using PRO X, report that performance is better then any other lube they have ever used. Even those riders that use our standard Lite and Original chain lubes. A bold statement even for us to claim, but comes from years of technology, formulation and testing.
PRO X REGULAR brings the aspect of polymerization and MRCC technology by bonding our formulation to the chains inner surfaces.
- MRCC technology creates an extremely low friction bond.
- A dry lubricant that does not attract dust and dirt.
- Waterproof which will not wash off.
- Drive train stays clean, last longer, runs silent.
- Extremely durable, outlasts all other chain lubes in any condition.
- Tamely scented.
- Applied sparingly for the best results and increased value.
- Can be shipped around the world via air freight and ground.
PRO X REGULAR is the heavier version to our PRO X LITE chain lubricant. PRO X REGULAR is ideal for Mountain Bike, Cyclocross and all extreme condition, while maintaining a clean drive train.
PRO X REGULAR can used on all cables, pivots points and seals. Safe on plastic, rubber and all seal materials. The product is designed to not harm your components. Our products are engineered to perform with minimal carbon footprint by not washing off in water, to use sparingly, lasts longer between applications, your drive train lasts longer. Very good performer in the extreme cold conditions.
- PRO X reduces resistance and reduces watts used.
- PRO X products have no shipping restrictions, can be sent any where in the world by air or gr