Dumonde Tech has been working diligently on our next generation of bicycle chain lubricants for several years. Our Micro Resistant Complex Compounds (MRCC) have been in development for over 10 years. Originally developed for our motorsports lubrications, MRCC technology creates a lighter viscosity while maintaining high protection, reducing friction and increase in adhesion creating higher film strength.
Dumonde Tech introduces PRO X LITE BICYCLE CHAIN LUBRICANT
Everyone who has tested or raced using PRO X, report that performance is better then any other lube they have ever used. Even those riders that use our standard Lite and Original chain lubes. A bold statement even for us to claim, but comes from years of technology, formulation and testing.
PRO X LITE brings the aspect of polymerization and MRCC technology by bonding our formulation to the chains inner surfaces.
- MRCC technology creates an extremely low friction bond.
- A dry lubricant that does not attract dust and dirt.
- Water proof which will not wash off.
- Drive train stays clean, last longer, runs silent.
- Extremely durable, outlasts all other chain lubes in any condition.
- Tamely scented.
- Applied sparingly for the best results and increased value.
- Can be shipped any where in the world via air freight and ground.
PRO X LITE is a lighter version of our PRO X REGULAR chain lubricant. PRO X LITE is ideal for road bike, wet or dry, and extreme dry trail conditions.
PRO X LITE can used on all cables, pivots points and seals. Safe on plastic, rubber and all seal materials. The product is designed to not harm your components. Our products are engineered to perform with minimal carbon footprint by not washing off in water, to use sparingly, lasts longer between applications, your drive train lasts longer. Very good performer in the extreme cold conditions.